I would like to know if anyone has purchase software from the Handmark site and if you did what was your experience? I have and did not receive the product. I am suggesting that if you can avoid purchasing software or apps from this site, do so by all means. Once there is a problem there is no way for one to really connect with anyone. I have sent numerous emails telling them that I did not get the download link or receive the text message with the registration code only to be ignored by "customer support/service. I purchased the Flipside media player, well atleast I paid for the right to install it and unlock it on my berry but unfortunately that is as far as it went is giving them my debit card number, the money has been deducted but I do not have the registration code to unlock and register the player. It is frustrating. The only thing that I can do now is to dispute the charges and stay the **** away from Handmark dot com. If you do not wish to have this experience please purchase your apps and software from a different site. I am going to purchase it from here and I hope that the second time is a charm and that this site is at all not affliated with Handmark.
    08-01-08 08:13 PM
    I know someone else who had the same experience. They were being charged on two different credit cards for the same product. The problem is it's a monthly subscription, and they were doing it each month. Finally they contacted them, but they respond by email, and you are lucky if they respond at all. I understand your pain all to well. Instead of Handmark, I would definitely recommend the products here, or Handango. Good luck in trying to rectify your problem.
    08-01-08 08:21 PM
    I have not bought anything recently from Handmark, but I am a long-time subscriber to Pocket Express. I have had great service from them. I also have had equally good service from Handango and the Crackberry store.

Did you download the free trial? Did you give them a valid email address? Have you made sure their email address is not being blocked by your spam filter? Have you posted your question to their support page? Every time I posted a question there, (not recently), it was answered by the next day.

I hope you get it resolved. My experience with them suggests you will.
    08-01-08 08:45 PM
    I hope everything works out for you. As Jeff said, def check your spam filters. Are you positive the email addy you used is correct?

I made that mistake before. I was positive I used the correct email address; turns out- I hadnt.

Let us know how you make out.
    08-01-08 08:54 PM
    Yes and Yes, I did check the spam filter and check the email address on my Handmark account page and made sure that everything was in order. Still have not heard anything and no download link or validation / registeration code. I have no idea what is up, I think they are really pissed with me now because having posted several times to the "most often asked question page" and sending several emails, I have become angry and frustrated and have shown it of late. It is twenty dollars and I will chalk it up to learning a lession and not buying anything from them again. I have purchased from the CB store and had no problems I just assumed all site stores were the same. That is what I get from assuming. They say, " education is expensive, and live and learn" I don't know who they are but they were right in this case.

Thanks for your feedback all I know is that I am staying the heck away from Handmark. I found that Handango , Handmark and another site are sister sites. So the CB store will be my place of choice for internet purchases for my Berry. Everyone have a nice day.
    08-02-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD