Version 2.6.02 (May 3rd, 17:00 EST)
- Added new compact forecast style/configurable POP visibility
- Added support for multiple built-in maps
- Added auto-dismissing popup showing detailed error information when location update fails
- Reworked license screen
- Reworked settings categories screen
- Minor changes to theme colors
- Preliminary OS 7.0 support
- Fixed error on first load of radar map
Just checked out the new beta. Gotta be honest, I really like the UI changes in Options! Very nice
I've been using BerryWeather for longer than I can remember on a daily basis. If I find anything (bugs, etc..) than I'll comment back. Did NOT have the issues mentioned above but by the sounds of things, that is sorted out now
Awesome job on the update! Keep up the great work!!
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- I really like the new U/I. It makes it easier to find options/settings.
- Possibly due to this, I never knew I could fit 7 days on screen (I use widgets view). I had to decrease the font size to 7 from 8 to make that work. I could leave the font at 8 and reduce icon size to small, but I prefer the med size.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.