Hi,

I bought ProfilePro 1.0.2 and I am using BB 9700. I have set some schedules, but when one of them execute, the prompt to choose the profile appears. So, why the profile is not executed automatically? It seems that ProfilePro is executing in background, but the chose should be automatic, not necessary you select it. Does anyone know if it works this way, or there is a way to put it in automatic form?

other question is about the TEMP Profile, what it means, because there is no information there, and there is no possibility to add one.

tks.
    04-24-10 07:02 AM
    Hi,

I bought ProfilePro 1.0.2 and I am using BB 9700. I have set some schedules, but when one of them execute, the prompt to choose the profile appears. So, why the profile is not executed automatically? It seems that ProfilePro is executing in background, but the chose should be automatic, not necessary you select it. Does anyone know if it works this way, or there is a way to put it in automatic form?

other question is about the TEMP Profile, what it means, because there is no information there, and there is no possibility to add one.

tks.
    make sure you set all permissions in the Options->application for Profiler to ALLOW
    04-26-10 12:36 PM
    Hi,

Yes, that is it...so far so good.

Regarding the TEMP, I found out that the fuction works after you add a new appointment and choose the new profile. after it, the information is showed in the ProfilePro option.

tks.
    04-26-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD