Does anyone know if there is an app or way to make your blackberry automatically change your blackberry profile by time or day. Basically so at night at say 11pm my blackberry would automatically go from normal profile to phone calls only so I wouldn't get work emails?
    Thanks
    05-01-11 08:48 AM
    I'm almost positive I have seen such an app.. I'm going to go look for it, if I'm not mistaken and it does exist, and I'll update my post if I find it.

Update:
    ProfilerPro - Automate sound profile switching - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    ProfilerX - Automate Sound profile switching - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

2 different ones, both cost money.
    Last edited by McStoner; 05-01-11 at 09:06 AM.
    05-01-11 09:04 AM
    Bedside Mode isn't automatic but is a very convenient way to do what I think you want to do. Open Clock > MenuKey > Bedside mode. It is configurable to the types of notifications you want (or not). I have mine set to Phone Only.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-01-11 09:11 AM
    RingScheduler by CellAvant works perfectly - and its not too expensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 09:23 AM
    RingScheduler by CellAvant works perfectly - and its not too expensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 for RingScheduler. it even changes your profile automatically by reading keywords you assign in your calendar subject line like meeting, movie, dinner, etc.
    05-01-11 10:03 AM
    ProfilerX does all those plus more. You can change profile based on time, your physical location, bluetooth connection and wifi connection. you can even change wallpaper and ringtone. if you like funky ringtones and in the office you can change it to a more professional ringtone and when you leave the office you can switch it to your funky ones. ProfilerX is on sell for $1.99
    05-01-11 10:55 AM
    Get ProfilerX. ProfilerPro is basically the old version of ProfilerX.
    05-02-11 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD