I have a Bold 9780 which I love and usually I have no probs with the Facebook App, but since a recent upgrade, I have to remove it and reinstall on a daily basis. It seems to 'stick', there are no status updates, I cant refresh the page at all. I am fed up !
    I have done battery pulls, restarts, nothing helps, can anyone offer any advice ? I tried to email on the address provided for the app but it doesnt work from the uk !!!

*frustrated* !!
    08-14-11 07:16 AM
    i seemed to have stopped receiving notifications .. reinstalled a couple of times. odd..
    i have a bold 9900
    08-15-11 12:11 PM
    I have a Pearl 3G and I have the same problem. It worked fine for a few weeks and then all of the sudden stopped updating my news feed and it only sometimes sends me the notifications. I thought it was just my phone but my friend has a Torch and he said the same problem was happening to him. Any ideas as to how to fix this or should I just try and contact Facebook about the problem? Thank you!
    08-15-11 03:18 PM
    There are several threads about this problem. So far no fixes. Some people are downgrading to a previous release. Mine stops refreshing & hangs as well but is okay after a reboot so I'll probably hang in there until it gets an upgrade.
    ...no pun intended.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD