I've been having issues with my Blackberry connecting to BIS. Las month I went through like 5 days in a row with little to no service. This past Wednesday I went to a CS center because I had EDGE but nothing was connecting. They told me they had to send in a report and that they would call me. I left, internet worked for an hour. Stopped working, and then later that day it was up, 100% for the rest of the day. Yesterday I noticed that when I put my phone in standby I only recieve emails and Facebook notifications. BeWeather always says Failed and Twitter for Blackberry only updates when I open it. Default browser works but it takes like 15 or 20 seconds before the arrows appear and it downloads the page, usually it takes 1 or 2. But, if I don't put it in standby, everything works. Should I take my phone to the CS center or try something else? Battery pulls and deleting/installing the apps haven't helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 10:18 AM
    Have you tried contacting Telcel? They might be having some problem problem in your area.
    07-10-10 11:04 AM
    Yeah, they said they're checking up on my previous complaint and that they'll let me know. It might be related. I don't think it's their network because everything is still working, just not when it's in standby.

07-10-10 11:25 AM
    Yeah, they said they're checking up on my previous complaint and that they'll let me know. It might be related. I don't think it's their network because everything is still working, just not when it's in standby.

Oh, well just wait for them, it might be related.

And, I forgot to mention, maybe updating the OS might fix it.
    07-10-10 11:27 AM
    I was thinking of that, I already have the one from Singapore on my PC, I might give that a try. Thanks again mangcool!

07-10-10 11:49 AM
    Sounds like the problems you already reported are back. :/

Solutions still seems to be the same.
    07-10-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD