I paid for berry buzz awhile back, then I went through a couple phone upgrades/replacements. I was unable to get BB back on my phone. I contacted BB MANY times.. and NEVER received a response.
    They have ZERO customer service. What a waste of money.
    Anyone know another app that will allow the color led's for different functions, calls, etc?
    05-05-10 03:56 PM
    Have you gone to the mobihand site and logged into your account, go to your applications and there should be a spot to resend the link.
    05-05-10 04:03 PM
    Yeah I tried everything.. I had it a long time, it was only showing my trial.
    05-05-10 04:08 PM
    anyone? anyone?
    05-07-10 12:48 AM
    Sorry to hear you're having problems with Bellshare. I myself have had great customer service from them. There are only a couple apps that are similar to BerryBuzz, but they can't compare to BerryBuzz at all IMHO.

Are you sure you're contacting them correctly?
    05-07-10 08:47 AM
    Wow I have several phone changes all that's needed is phone OS. Pin code if you are not getting the changes needed at Cberry store my apps folder I would check spam folders on phon and pc. I hope that helps some..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 06:41 PM
    I paid for berry buzz awhile back, then I went through a couple phone upgrades/replacements. I was unable to get BB back on my phone. I contacted BB MANY times.. and NEVER received a response.
    They have ZERO customer service. What a waste of money.
    Anyone know another app that will allow the color led's for different functions, calls, etc?
    OK. Have you gone through the proper channels? Are you using the correct assistance address of [email protected] rather than [email protected] ?

See the quote from this page: www.bellshare.com • View topic - How to get Help!

"If you are having problems with your activation code for a Bellshare product please visit Bellshare - Activation Code Support
    There you will be able to recover a lost activation code or request a new activation code in case you are getting error messages when entering your code. In addition you will be able to transfer your license to a new device.

For technical questions, issues and bug reports check this forum.

If you need further assistance with your activation please contact a customer service representative directly by sending an e-mail to [email protected]

Please be advised that e-mails to [email protected] will not be replied, only e-mails to [email protected] will be answered by a customer service representative."

Try activation support first, then if that does not help try the email support.
    You can also join the forums and post you issue there.
    Hope this helps...
    05-12-10 06:56 PM
    If you purchased it just login to your profile of the app store you purchased it from.
    Request a PIN change and you get all new activation codes.

As far as downloading it, here's the OTA link

http://software.crackberry.com/produ...e.asp?id=26168

Just click "try" and it takes you to the download.
    05-12-10 07:05 PM
    Issue has been resolved.
    05-12-10 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD