I am having trouble viewing my picture albums using the Facebook app ver 1.6.

Viewing anyone else's photos through the app works beautiful just not my own. I know there are others that have had same issue. Nothing recently posted though just wanted to see what is your findings or thoughts.

Yes I can view my pics through mobile site which is more of a pain. I like using the app but yeah whats the deal with that?

Also can't view photo comment notifications. Click on it when received through the FB app and it says Photo not available.
    09-17-09 10:49 PM
    Im having the same issue. Cant load pics to facebook from my storm. If anybody comments on my pics I cant see them, pretty much any thing dealing with pictures and my storm its a no-go.

Yes I have registered my mobile number with the site. Still havent found a solution to this.
    09-21-09 01:47 PM
    I have the same exact problem on my 8330 curve. I'll have good 1XEV 3 bars or so and will just fail uploading instantly. I've tried deleting and re-installing to no avail. I would really like to upload photos more reliably but right now 1 or 2 out of every 10 or so I try fail.
    09-23-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD