I got this "personal email" and it works great, however when my picture posts there is no "comment or like" options next to it. Also, it says the subject is supposed to be the picture title, but it doesn't appear. Anyone having these issues?
    08-12-10 08:26 AM
    It is a known issue w/ the Tour/Facebook and many people (including myself) have the same problems.
    Apparently this issue exists with Curves, too, because I am always having problems posting photos to FB using the app on my 8320.
    08-12-10 12:00 PM
    I had the same problem with my Bold 9700. After I upload the 2nd photo, App Reset Error..

Any solution on this? I am running FB 1.9
    12-13-10 06:35 AM
    I don't have time for facebook but my wife hooked my phone to it and i use "itookthisonmyphone" and it sent every pic that went there to facebook also. Try that and you can send to twitter, facebook, shutterfly, etc. It's really kinda handy....
    12-13-10 11:47 AM
    I am running 9700/5.0.0.979

I find, when I take a pic and I receive the native Camera app pop-up with the options to take another pic, change file name, delete and send to...if I try to send to facebook from there, it locks my native camera app.

However, if I take a picture, exit the native camera app and go into the native picture app and then open a picture and press menu, then send to facebook, it uploads no problems.

I contacted @blackberryhelp on twitter and they are looking into this error.
    12-13-10 01:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD