I just got a T505 for use with my 8330 (remember when a mobile FM transmitter was something you made out of a kit or spare parts because you wanted to play CD's in your car that didn't even have a tape deck?)... It works fine for phone calls, but it goes a little crazy when I start up Pandora.

A song will play normally for about 1 second, then it will play at about 2x normal speed for the rest of that song, then it will play only from the blackberry speakers until I disable and reenable bluetooth... at which point I hear another song at 2x speed before it completely quits again.

I tried pulling the battery, I tried powering on the T505 first, I tried starting up Pandora first, but no luck so far. (I was on my lunch break, so I didnt get too much time to try anything else... Slacker, putting a few songs on the memory card, berating the device for not working perfectly right away)

Any suggestions?
    06-29-09 12:59 PM
    In line with what motz39 says, I have the same experience:

"It works fine for phone calls, but it goes a little crazy when I start up Pandora. A song will play normally for about 1 second, then it will play at about 2x normal speed for the rest of that song, then it will play only from the blackberry speakers until I disable and reenable bluetooth... at which point I hear another song at 2x speed before it completely quits again."

I have confirmed that bluetooth is enabled in Pandora. But, I still get this crazy speeding up of the stream in Pandora.

I have Sprint rather than Verizon.

Interested to hear the thoughts/insights of others here.
    07-18-09 02:00 PM
    Well crap that sucks, I have a T505 myself and had planned on doing this.
    07-18-09 02:40 PM
    Problem solved.

I heard back from Pandora tech support, who recommended to install the newest version of Pandora for the Blackberry (rev 1.1.0).

Works like it should.
    07-29-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD