This software is great, but, I have to say the customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

I've emailed repeatedly about an issue. When installing Facebook & GoogleTalk (and a few others I can't think of right now), it installs, but gives an error, SD card / OK. Something to that effect.

Why is that? I've uninstalled, and reinstalled, twice (Curve, 8320 4.2.2.180 OS). I've stopped using the software since I never received a reply to any of my emails. I at least expect a reply to an email, ESPECIALLY since I've paid for the software...
    08-16-08 08:33 PM
    Some applications do not install correctly or may display an error message with Aerize Card Loader. We are maintaining a list of these applications to test and ensure issues are addressed. These applications will work properly with future releases of Aerize Card Loader, at which point they will be moved to the Now Working list. Our apologies in advance; the process of testing and fixing issues can take some time, thanks for your patience.

Please add problem applications to this thread with the Application Name, Version, Website and OTA URL. We will add them to this post as they are reported.

Problem Installs: (Name, Version, Website, OTA URL)

• Facebook
      gives an error, 'SD card / OK'
    • GoogleTalk
      gives an error, 'SD card / OK'

Now Working: (Name, Version, Website, OTA URL)
    08-18-08 05:05 PM
    I'm now running, OS 4.5.0.52 (Curve 8320). If I have to reload my OS for any reason, I'll install Aerize Card Loader again, and test said applications...

But, only if I have to reload my OS. I tried repeatedly in the past after buying the product to get any support on it. Yes, I understand testing takes time, but you should ALWAYS answer your customers, regardless...
    08-19-08 08:12 AM
    I'm now running, OS 4.5.0.52 (Curve 8320). If I have to reload my OS for any reason, I'll install Aerize Card Loader again, and test said applications...

But, only if I have to reload my OS. I tried repeatedly in the past after buying the product to get any support on it. Yes, I understand testing takes time, but you should ALWAYS answer your customers, regardless...

I agree 100%! There seems to be a lot of unanswered issues with this.
    08-19-08 08:15 AM
    ...just an FYI to everyone, issues are being addressed by Aerize. Bear with them during this time.
    08-20-08 07:52 PM
    Ivan,

Thank you very much! We very much appreciate your assistance and suggestions.
    08-22-08 05:11 PM
    my English is not very good, but I need help, I have problem with this software, and install it on my bb8310 os 4.5 and this I do not recognize that I have a sd installed, I have already saved several COD files on the SD card and when I open aerize loader that I do not recognize what I have saved, we also have given all permits and without effect.
    I can do so you can use this program because it buys and what I could not even enjoy
    08-31-08 11:02 AM
    my English is not very good, but I need help, I have problem with this software, and install it on my bb8310 os 4.5 and this I do not recognize that I have a sd installed, I have already saved several COD files on the SD card and when I open aerize loader that I do not recognize what I have saved, we also have given all permits and without effect.
    I can do so you can use this program because it buys and what I could not even enjoy
    It sounds like you have mass storage mode enabled. This causes the device to be unable to see the SD card. This page describes the solution:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/un...sd-card-62324/
    10-03-08 03:42 PM
    I am trying to load the application on my Storm 9530. I keep getting an error that says "Unable to Connect to Device." I have never had this happen before. Any suggestions?
    04-08-10 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD