Hi,

I just installed Facebook ver 1.9.0.20 in my BB 9700.
    At least every day my device crash/reboot when:
    • Open Facebook Apps
    • Using FB place

Anyone else experience the same problem?
    Anyone can suggest a solution?
    11-23-10 02:20 AM
    Yes!

My BB 9700 crashes almost everytime I start the Facebook application. This only started happening when I upgraded to the same version, 1.9.0.20. It happens randomly upon starting Facebook or if it doesn't crash my phone right away it will most definitely crash my phone during any Facebook session.

It's getting quite annoying and I almost went to complain to my mobile provider but I thought I'd check for a solution here first.

I hope they release a new version of the Facebook app soon so I can uninstall this junk.
    11-25-10 12:12 AM
    Strange because I'm finding this version to be the most stable version I've had on my old 8100 yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 12:27 AM
    What OS are you guys running on your 9700's?

I'm running OS 6.0.0.337 on my Torch and no problems like mentioned above. Actually tho, the problem I'm having is I'm not receiving ANY notifications when I get new Wall Posts, Comments, Messages, etc...NONE, period! Kinda sucks because I almost feel like the app is useless on my BB! I have to check the mobile web version anytime I want to see if I have any new notifications.

I've tried multiple solutions to fix this and nothing has seemed to work. Before the latest update, I NEVER had this problem.

So what the "F" Facebook for BlackBerry, what's really going on??

Posted using my CrackBerry Torch at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD