Since long time ago, I've been having problems with the facebook messages notifications. When someone make a comment on any photo or when I get tagged I get the notifications, but when someone send me an inbox I dont get any notification until I specifically enter the messages part on facebook app and then after that the new messages appear. I have a Torch 9800

Does any one have the same problem?
    12-23-11 09:28 AM
    Since long time ago, I've been having problems with the facebook messages notifications. When someone make a comment on any photo or when I get tagged I get the notifications, but when someone send me an inbox I dont get any notification until I specifically enter the messages part on facebook app and then after that the new messages appear. I have a Torch 9800

Does any one have the same problem?
    I have exactly the same issue. However, I might have solved that today. Still waiting for a message to receive though to find out whether my issue has been solved.

When you log in to facebook for the first time, there are options to check, like notifications,
    fb permission to access your contacts, etc.

Go to FB, and verify what settings you have under options. you should see a box to tick regarding how FB will handle notifications re your messages.
    12-23-11 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD