Hello everyone, the problem with my BB Storm 9550 through Verizon is 2 parts: 1) The Facebook app suddenly will not let me connect and I get this message "The Facebook server has returned as unknown error and is not able to fulfill your request, (2102)" and the only option is to "Close" which takes me back to the login screen. Sometimes I get another message "There was a problem enabling Push Notifications at this time. You will receive a notification when Push Notifications have been enabled" which then has the option of "Continue", which appears to log me in but then I get the message "Your login session has expired, please re-login to the Facebook application (2102) and it starts all over again. 2) When trying to access the mobile web, I get a "Bad Gateway, try another site" type of message. I've done a hard re-boot, I've re-installed the Facebook app, all to no avail. Any suggestions?
    04-15-11 03:53 AM
    Well I called Verizon's technical support, went through both levels of their support and the problem could not be corrected. So, they are sending out a replacement phone...my 3rd Storm 9550 in a year or so. They advised me that since I've started getting the "Uncaught Exception 5>=5" error message that the phone is close to crashing, just like the last 2. Ugh.
    04-16-11 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD