hey there all i need some assistance...

had this 8900 for about 2months now and love it, however in the last week, i stopped getting emails and my weather icon hasnt changed from the moon hahaha what could be the problem here.... bbm works, browser works, calls and sms both work. thanks
    08-27-09 08:22 PM
    Battery pull, check to see if your email works. If not, resend service books.
    08-27-09 08:23 PM
    Battery pull, check to see if your email works. If not, resend service books.
    how do u resend service books? new to BB's the 8900 being my first
    08-27-09 08:31 PM
    Two ways... Log into you providers bis server and send them from there... Or go email setup on your phone and then help and send service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 08:34 PM
    Two ways... Log into you providers bis server and send them from there... Or go email setup on your phone and then help and send service books

thank you! email worked, they all came in at once which was annoying... as for the accuweather..... well i resubscribed to it, hopefully it follows suit and works as well
    08-27-09 08:48 PM
    thank you! email worked, they all came in at once which was annoying... as for the accuweather..... well i resubscribed to it, hopefully it follows suit and works as well
    No problems mate... You might have too do this every few months, I know with my hotmail account I have to resend my service books every few months.

08-27-09 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD