I'm having a problem with crunchsms where two of my friends are not receiving my txts at all. One of them has verizon and the other has AT&T. When I switched back to the regular sms program that comes loaded on the phone my friend with verizon can now receive my txts but still nothing for my friend with AT&T. I have the BB curve 8530. I e-mailed crunchsms and they really haven't been much of a help I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem and what you did to fix it if. Thanks
    09-28-10 08:12 PM
    If one friend is receiving regular sms and the other isn't, it may be a carrier issue and not C-SMS.

If you downloaded the new version, it may be a compatibility issue since it now supports OS 6.0. I haven't updates since 2.10. I don't like the banner add on the free version so I went back to the old one.

Here's a quote from their faq's:

"Curve 8350i...does not work!

There's a problem with some Curve 8350i phones: on certain networks all messages are sent and received as MMS, not SMS. And crunchSMS doesn't yet support MMS, thus it will not work on these phones."

Sounds like a similar issue even though you have the 8530.
    Last edited by bad_boy321; 09-28-10 at 08:22 PM.
    09-28-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD