Everytime I try to download an app from App World, I get a msg saying that it is not available on App World. This even happened when I tried updating App World. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?
    02-25-11 08:48 PM
    [QUOTE=SBenjamin01;6086696]Everytime I try to download an app from App World, I get a msg saying that it is not available on App World. This even happened when I tried updating App World. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix!!,!,

I have had the same issue, I even tried upgrading things I had already downloaded through the app and it would say not available in app world, who is your carrier? I have verizon and after 3 hours on the phone going through tier 1 and then to 2.....we wiped the phone which I had backed up before doing that.....well that still didn't work, so we then created a new email account/id for the black berry app world. If you have another email address you can use that is not already linked to the app world then I would suggest doing that or create an email from yahoo or something then go use that email as your new id and then create a password. Then it will email you a link which you have to open so it links to your phone......that part really only took 2 minutes to do, verses the 3 hours she tried doing numerous things to try to fix it. There was something with a glitch with the email account you have in ther now and the app world blocking the downloads. I didn't have another email to use at the time so verizon created one for me through them to use for it. I hope this helps please let me know how you make out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD