is anyone else having a problem with blackberry app world? every time I go to category and I select a category, it takes FOREVER to load the stuff. Used to it would quickly load it up but then it would slowly show the apps begin to populate. Now it waits and waits and waits and finally when I get in the categorie I clicked, it will show all of them already populated. So it's like it's populating the area before I get there instead of after if that makes sense to anyone.
    07-29-09 10:09 AM
    this is an error that I'm getting: uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_appworld (184) is not responding: process terminated

I've tried reinstalling appworld and everything.
    07-29-09 10:32 AM
    Yup.. App World is trash.. if you're 3-4 links in, none of the icons load, it's super slow, freezes alot.. It's like this on my Tour AND Storm.
    07-29-09 10:41 AM
    BlackBerry App World is responding correctly, on my Pearl.

Are you using a stock BlackBerry OS?
    07-29-09 10:42 AM
    BlackBerry App World is responding correctly, on my Pearl.

Are you using a stock BlackBerry OS?
    Ya I am. This never did this before though. I downloaded this thing called didiom and it started. I then deleted it and some kind of error popped up and it's not working right.
    07-29-09 11:10 AM
    Stream music, podcasts and audiobooks from your PC to your phone

Basic trouble shooting technique, remove any third party software installed, for testing purposes. If it corrects your BlackBerry App World problem, you have isolated the cause.

What phones does Didiom support?
    Didiom currently supports the most popular BlackBerry� and Windows Mobile� phones. We're working to make Didiom available to as many wireless users as possible, so stay tuned. ...
    The Tour is the latest release, it may take some tweaking before you can install install it.
    07-29-09 11:14 AM
    I have the Stock OS on the Tour, and I am finding this problem happens on the Tour also.. icons take forever to load and it becomes unresponsive. There's no apps on the Tour as it's a freshly wiped device.
    07-29-09 11:26 AM
    True. I'm just really worried because when I deleted it, it said some kind of error or something but i didn't get a chance to read it.
    07-29-09 11:26 AM
    i admit mine runs slow sometimes, but overal its ok.
    07-29-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD