This may be a very simple solution, but I am out of ideas.

Each time I try to get into Moodio.com to listen to music on my 8310, I am getting an error message that says, "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" and the only option is to click on OK.

I have done 2 Quickpulls, and this is not helping the problem. Also, I am able to access other webpages, but not this one...does anyone have any ideas for me to try?

Thanks in advance,

~S
    10-01-09 10:29 AM
    This may be a very simple solution, but I am out of ideas.

Each time I try to get into Moodio.com to listen to music on my 8310, I am getting an error message that says, "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" and the only option is to click on OK.

I have done 2 Quickpulls, and this is not helping the problem. Also, I am able to access other webpages, but not this one...does anyone have any ideas for me to try?

Thanks in advance,

~S

Just today or has this been happening for a while? You are going to the mobile site m.moodio.fm right? (not sure if that matters or not) I just used it to make sure it's not the site and it worked on my Storm..
    10-01-09 10:35 AM
    Just this week...and I've been using the site since June.

I had the site saved as a bookmark...just deleted it and resaved it, and it worked!

Thanks for your help-

S
    Last edited by Scarlett BB; 10-01-09 at 10:57 AM.
    10-01-09 10:48 AM
    Just this week...and I've been using the site since June.

I had the site saved as a bookmark...just deleted it and resaved it, and it worked!

Thanks for your help-

S
    Well I'm glad you got it working again! It's very convenient
    10-01-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD