I got the 1.50.xx.xx download. If you haven't tried the link it should be updated by now. The option to screen lock on the homescreen only still does not work for me. It continues to lock no matter what screen I am on.
    Cleared out my cache, and battery pulled. Still seeing v1.49.
    09-27-10 05:28 PM
    OK, sorry, my bad. The version I downloaded is 1.49.50.66. So I guess 1.50 is not up yet.
    09-27-10 05:54 PM
    Hi All,
    Updated the download link with version 1.50, check it out.

Ani.
    09-28-10 12:40 AM
    Hi All,

Ani.
    The page for v1.50 is there but the download always fails.

907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found
    09-28-10 12:54 AM
    The link is working again. Rebooting now.

Thanks
    09-28-10 02:04 AM
    Got it, all seems to be working except auto lock while call is active.

Hi All,

Ani.
    09-28-10 02:13 PM
    I'm still not sure the Lock On Home Screen Option is working properly. For example, if I am on my app screen or in BBM, Autolock will still activate. If I am on the browser Autolock will not activate.

The slider does not always work and I have to slide it several times before it will unlock. The slider will ALMOST go to the end but not quite and I have to slide it a couple more times before it will unlock.

These are really minor annoyances more than anything. The app does what I want it to do. I feel that it needs to be fine tuned a little bit more so that it works a little better.

Do other testers have similar experiences?
    09-29-10 12:00 AM
    when i select autolock from the app list, bb goes to standby, but if i press back key, the bb hangs.. no other keys work but call button... after a few secs phone starts working normally...
    09-29-10 12:10 AM
    Ok. It still will never lock as long as the device is put into standby first. This still allows the device to be able to wake up, accept key presses, and make random pocket calls. As stated I have a workaround, so it will not affect me any longer, but you may hear from new purchasers/customers about it. I have been training myself to get out of the old habit of hitting the standby button, and using the QL "L" shortcut, although I do wish you could find a way to add it back from that previous version.

I still have the app switcher problem. This is bothering me the more I see it. I don't like that someone can mess around and see who I have contacted last, or the subject of my emails, or my last 5 tweets, etc. But, I need someone else to confirm what I am seeing. 9700/5.0.0.938.

Other than that the app is really coming together nicely. It locks when it should, and with the new option checked (fixed), it no longer locks while in any other application except for the homescreen and the "all apps" screen (which is also the home screen-just extended). It does not lock while in BBM for me, and the app does not stall/lock out, or go into standby when used for me at all. It just locks-no standby. It unlocks during a call, and locks back up after a call automatically. The only thing I have not tried is the lock while in call option, but I believe this was really intended for Storm users, and I don't have a problem with key presses while in a call on my 9700.

Yay!!! Keep up the good work Ani...
    09-29-10 01:29 AM
    I don't understand what you want with the app switcher Brad... Do you have a password on yours? Mine doesn't... So to go into everything anyway, someone would just have to press * phone , right? But yes, the app switcher does work over the top of the app lock - I bet that's not overideable tho.
    Still wish there was some way to let the phone go into standby with this enabled; but I'm starting to suspect that can't be done if Ani hasn't done it already. If that's the case, I'd say this is ready for release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 01:44 AM
    I don't understand what you want with the app switcher Brad... Do you have a password on yours? Mine doesn't... So to go into everything anyway, someone would just have to press * phone , right? But yes, the app switcher does work over the top of the app lock - I bet that's not overideable tho.
    Still wish there was some way to let the phone go into standby with this enabled; but I'm starting to suspect that can't be done if Ani hasn't done it already. If that's the case, I'd say this is ready for release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey SC...
    What I want from the app switcher is for it not to show when locked. The app never did this before until the recent versions, so I don't know why it has to be like this now. I wished you would have chimed in earlier to say you had the same experience, so I wouldn't be searching for other 9700 users. lol. Since this was not present before, I absolutely believe this can be overidden as it was before.

Although you are correct about someone being able to just press the *->call button to unlock it, I dont like to see that for privacy reasons. Also, if someone has a dynamic home page for the browser (such as animated .gifs), as I stated it would just keep running while in the pocket with considerable battery drain.

In addition, the previous version that worked "all around" for me (I think it was v1.43) allowed the device to lock in the backround when in standby mode. It no longer will lock if put into standby mode first. I also do not know why this can be implemented again since it was already there before. Ani did have this before. Read my post #127.

V1.43 was sick for me, every build after that took something away.
    09-29-10 02:04 AM
    I upgraded my S2 with the new OS that just came out. This app works 100% better now than it did before. The slide action is smooth and fast and it works the first time. No more multiple attempts at trying to unlock the screen. This is my favorite lock screen app now. Sweet.
    10-11-10 02:04 PM
    Dear All,
    The beta is over. Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions, it was pleasure working with you all. AutoLock is now up for release at Crackberry Appstore & BlackBerry Threaded SMS, BlackBerry Call Blocker, Empower HTML Mail Viewer and more | GetEmpower
    Thanks,
    Ani
    Last edited by ani; 10-12-10 at 05:19 AM.
    10-12-10 03:37 AM
    Congrats on the release Ani
    10-12-10 01:55 PM
189 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD