This app blocks calls, SMS and SPAM emails. The app is a little pricey. I definitely would consider it for the blocked emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:33 PM
    Has anyone tried this app? I had originally planned to get Call Blocker Pro but saw this and thought it might kill two birds with one stone...unwanted call and messages.
    09-12-09 07:48 AM
    you might want to look into YouMail.. i think it has some of the same features. i have ym, and honestly i haven't looked into most of the services it has, im mainly thrilled that i can just set up difft vm messages for certain people (nothing like setting it so it sounds like your number has been disconnected!!)
    09-12-09 09:11 AM
    I will take a look at it but I am really interested in getting feedback from anyone who may have tried it. A 7 day free trial may not be long enough to determine how good the app is.
    09-12-09 06:01 PM
    If cost were not a consideration, which app would take more memory?
    09-14-09 03:56 PM
    PrivacyManager is not the memory hog that I was afraid that it might be. So far, it gives the option to block SPAM mesages by sender or domain. I have been adding blocked addresses. The call block feature is available as well. Since I have only had the app a couple of days, it is too early to tell whether the investment was worth it.
    09-21-09 07:37 PM
    I have been using the PrivacyManager to block calls and SPAM email and it works very well for that. It does not support SMS blocking. I contacted the vendor on that and they indicated that this is something that they are working on. As of now, no SMS support.
    10-18-09 04:52 PM
    This app blocks calls, SMS and SPAM emails. The app is a little pricey. I definitely would consider it for the blocked emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Perhaps your email is different from mine but I can't imagine why you would need this. Any 1/2 way decent email system (Google, Yahoo. etc) screens most of your spam. Then if you have a few pests, simply go into your BIS settings and set up a filter in your BIS for any other email spam.

I almost never get spam on my Berry.
    10-18-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD