Hope you guys like this application. Do you have any comments on this app?

------------------------

Price Checker and Alert All-In-One

Buy Price Checker and Alert All-In-One - Download Price Checker and Alert All-In-One - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

The one and only Price Checker and Alert application on the market. Put a product or website you wish to check for price on and Price Checker will automatically alert you when there is a price reduction.

*** Promotional period ***

You can add as many items for as many web sites (pre-configured) as you like. Upon noticing price reduction, the application will alert you by putting an icon in the home screen notification area and any application title bar.

Price Checker and Alert is perfect for monitoring price for items you want to buy or to check if items you bought recently have been reduced for price matching.

The application works on many websites including Amazon US Canada UK, NewEgg, Costco, Futureshop, Bestbuy, Play, Buy, OfficeDepot, OfficeMax, NCIX, Staples, Canadian Tire, Canada Computers, MemoryExpress and many others.

Set your own update interval and the application will check the price for you.

Please put in a good review and send us an email for any website you wish to be added. We will add new websites and continually update the application.

If you have any issues with any website, please let us know by email and we will fix or add a website as soon as possible.

* Note: this application uses the internet to check for pricing at the pre-set interval. Your cell phone provider might charge for data usage. Please make sure you use only free wifi or have data plan if you use this application.

* Hx-cellent will listen to your comments and update the application regularly.
    05-15-12 07:54 PM
    When are you going do as you stated? When can customers "email sites they wish to be added"? And when will you "continually add new websites"? It's unscrupulous developers like you that causes the demise of companies. After you get your money, you don't give a !@#$% how your apps work! This is my third email with no response from customer service (what customer service?). I don't know how you people get away with doing this! I paid for this! I guess you don't care about your reputation...
    02-25-13 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD