Heres a quick little video showing how Epic Applications Progress is coming along on his new app.

Video-

Thread- http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...ew-app-261419/

Please visit thread for more info on release dates and keep your eyes open for the app!!

For questions or comments please post here and I'll try to help as best as I can.
    07-08-09 01:46 AM
    There arnt any golfers out there at least interested in this app? Its so easy to use, anyone can work it. :P
    07-08-09 09:53 AM
    ya did post this at 2:46 am est so ppl wouldnt get the message until now

most ppl r at work so ppl wont get post here until round 3

and the "number of people" options is funny as sh!t pahaha
    07-08-09 09:59 AM
    App looks great, another great app from Epic
    07-08-09 10:11 AM
    it looks cool, I said i would test it but I can't get the program to test.

I'm playing again this afternoon...
    07-08-09 10:11 AM
    no knock on this, but I just would'nt carry my phone around in my pocket when I am golfing. Too bulky. Pencil and card in the back pocket.
    07-08-09 10:20 AM
    no knock on this, but I just would'nt carry my phone around in my pocket when I am golfing. Too bulky. Pencil and card in the back pocket.
    Depends if you are riding or walking...
    07-08-09 10:21 AM
    it looks cool, I said i would test it but I can't get the program to test.

I'm playing again this afternoon...
    Well the beta testing is pretty much done. I think we finished last night and he should be releasing soon. So maybe on another app he comes up with you can notify him in time.
    07-08-09 10:24 AM
    ya did post this at 2:46 am est so ppl wouldnt get the message until now

most ppl r at work so ppl wont get post here until round 3

and the "number of people" options is funny as sh!t pahaha
    Work? What is this work? People dont work at work...they visit CrackBerry!

And yes the number of ppl cracked me up at first
    07-08-09 10:26 AM
    Hah, yeah I am at work and this week has been incredibly slow, crackberry gets me through the day. A leak would definitely help this week go by.
    07-08-09 10:47 AM
    now if you added a handicapp tracker that we can put in our rounds with the slope and rating, that would be handy!
    07-08-09 12:07 PM
    Also having the ability to track stats such as Fairways, GIRs, Putts, etc... would be nice.
    07-08-09 12:46 PM
    now if you added a handicapp tracker that we can put in our rounds with the slope and rating, that would be handy!
    Well those are really good suggestions guys, but as I said before, its about to be released really soon. Those would have had to have been written in the program earlier in the development.

Also having the ability to track stats such as Fairways, GIRs, Putts, etc... would be nice.
    07-08-09 02:21 PM
    Well those are really good suggestions guys, but as I said before, its about to be released really soon. Those would have had to have been written in the program earlier in the development.
    I would actually put it quite a bit different.

I am always open to everyones suggestions, but I set out with one goal in mind for this app and that is simplicity. When I am playing a round of golf, I just want to keep score without needing to carry that pokey pencil.

This app is aimed at doing one thing and doing it well--and that is scoring golf games.

All these feature requests are great, and could certainly go into an update, but I am trying my best to keep it nice and simple and easy to use.
    07-08-09 09:39 PM
    I would actually put it quite a bit different.

I am always open to everyones suggestions, but I set out with one goal in mind for this app and that is simplicity. When I am playing a round of golf, I just want to keep score without needing to carry that pokey pencil.

This app is aimed at doing one thing and doing it well--and that is scoring golf games.

All these feature requests are great, and could certainly go into an update, but I am trying my best to keep it nice and simple and easy to use.
    lol kool

im at the "number of players" options pahaha
    07-08-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD