I tried downloading power chat and it wouldnt download...Now it simply says "starting download". It has been saying this for hours and I cannot delete or clear this from the my world area ...anyway to get rid of this stupid nonsense without wiping the device? I tried several battery pulls and they dont work.
    08-18-09 01:37 PM
    While in my world did you try highlighting power chat and clicking the BB menu button to see if there was an option to cancel or delete?
    08-18-09 01:45 PM
    Same thing happened here, guess its just a glitch or something. I have this app on my ipod touch & its pretty cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 03:53 PM
    well.....nothing worked. I tried highlighting and menu options...I tried clearing the memory....nothing. I tried contacting the app creators and this was their response.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This has something to do with your phone's application capability settings. Please follow up your enquiry with your carrier or phone provider.
    "

thanks for the great help Jumbuck.

I had to wipe the phone and start over...I did NOT try to re-download the power chat.....and I never will now.
    08-19-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD