Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way you could post a vid straight from your phone as soon as you film it, and post it to your FaceBook, MySpace, YouTube???
    07-29-09 05:30 PM
    i havent come across one yet. i may be wrong though.
    07-29-09 05:36 PM
    you can post pix to facebook and myspace, not vids. and you can mms or email videos to youtube, there's an address you send to.

go to a picture, and select "bb button" and it should give you the option to upload to facebook, myspace, etc...

for videos, you will need to find the address to send them to.
    07-29-09 05:56 PM
    i have been using a free app call itookthisonmyphone once you set up you can determine where you want to send it through the settings.....it will upload videos and pics.....no time limit on vids either.....you can also set it to automatic upload or manual so you can choose what to send....it is able to upload to facebook, flickr, photobucket, picassa, shutterfly, twitpic, and youtube.....i found it by searching from my storm for "itookthisonmyphone for blackberry storm"....used it my entire vacation to let family see what we were doing at all times.....
    Last edited by kastein; 07-29-09 at 06:32 PM. Reason: punctuation
    07-29-09 06:31 PM
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for! And its in app world too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 06:40 PM
    Does anyone know if there is an easy way to upload those pics you already took? It is taking forever to upload them one at a time.
    I don't know how to upload a bunch at a time to flickr either.
    07-29-09 10:30 PM
    Yeah its called a computer lol!

07-29-09 10:31 PM
    Thanks- I was asking for help though-not sarcasm.
    07-29-09 10:35 PM
    Sorry, but that's the answer to your question. From your phone you're only gonna get one at a time. If the correct answer = sarcasm then idk what to tell ya.

07-29-09 10:37 PM
    Sorry- if you would have expanded your answer like you did above I wouldn't have thought you were being sarcastic. My bad! I didn't know if there was a way to send them all at once thru the phone. Thank you- I will upload them to the computer first.
    07-29-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD