Hi all. So, a couple people that I follow on twitter use posterous to post pics as opposed to twitpic. For some reason I can view twitpic pics in Firefox, but not posterous pics. I can view posterous in Internet Explorer, but I'm not a fan of IE so I would rather not use it. Any help/thoughts/ideas?? Thanks much!

Jay
    04-06-09 10:22 PM
    Not sure how this exactly relates to blackberry. Im not familiar with posterous but maybe the site is coded to only support IE, or "features" that IE supports. In FF you could try having it identy itself as IE and see if that works.
    04-06-09 10:38 PM
    Well my friends use posterous to post pics from their berrys. I would like to because they'll post anything you tweet, from pics to videos to audio files. I emailed their tech support but got no response. Guess I shouldn't expect too much from a free site.
    04-06-09 10:44 PM
    So you want to post from your berry? There is no firefox for IE for the BB. Are you reffering to posting from your PC in your original post?
    04-06-09 11:04 PM
    He's using Posterous on his BB, not Firefox.
    04-07-09 09:12 AM
    Hi all. So, a couple people that I follow on twitter use posterous to post pics as opposed to twitpic. For some reason I can view twitpic pics in Firefox, but not posterous pics. I can view posterous in Internet Explorer, but I'm not a fan of IE so I would rather not use it. Any help/thoughts/ideas?? Thanks much!

Jay
    Since you are obviously talking about Firefox running on your computer and not a Blackberry, download and install the "IE tab" add-on for Firefox. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

This allows you to open an IE tab within Firefox. I have been using it for a while and it works well.
    04-07-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD