I have been a long time blackberry user. But just got through trying an Iphon for a month, but couldn't type on it so I just bought a BOLD. It is great! I am so relieved to again be able to type fast again rather than touching and going back, cut and paste, and be more efficient, but I had purchased some really cool applications on the Iphon. I don't see these applications anywhere on downloads for Bold. Hopefully someone is developing, but in the meantime is there a way to transfer any of these programs from my apple store on the computer (Itunes) to by Bold? How do you transfer Itunes from computer to Bold.

The three programs in particular that I liked were: "Congress", "Monarchy" (all the british monarchs), and learn a foreign language...each was only $9.95 and really cool.
    02-22-09 10:49 AM
    There is no way for YOU to transfer them, but a programmer may be able to port the applications to java and then they would work on a BB. The developers of those apps may well be doing that themselves and if and when they do, you can probably transfer the license and not have to pay again. Try contacting the programs developers for more info. If you don't know their web sites a google serach can probably find them for you.
    02-22-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD