I don't have a Storm yet, but the first thing I'll do whenever I get one is to delete VZ Navigator, Visual Voicemail (I use YouMail), and most of the IM apps. Will it also be possible to delete the App Center? I'm not interested in anything VZW has to pimp through their App Center. I'm only interested in the App Storefront available from RIM in March 2009.
    11-26-08 03:49 AM
    I thought the app center was the pre release version of the storefront that is coming in 09

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 03:56 AM
    I thought the app center was the pre release version of the storefront that is coming in 09

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

The way I understood it is the current app store is the "carrier specific" and RIM is creating there own to have as well. so the current app store is much like the mobile downloads available on other devices
    11-26-08 03:58 AM
    anyways to answer your main question .... yes you can delete it.
    11-26-08 04:01 AM
    Options/Adavance/applications/highlight desired app to delete/Blackberrybutton/ delete

it may ask to restart
    11-26-08 04:21 AM
    Options/Adavance/applications/highlight desired app to delete/Blackberrybutton/ delete

it may ask to restart
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
    12-12-08 01:06 PM
    everytime u pull the batt it will be back. u have to hide it, thats what my experence is. same with that raphosody thing too
    12-13-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD