Is there an app that has the sms alert popup and actually takes you to the sms/mms folder instead of the general messages folder? I hate having all messages in the same folder. Thanks!
    06-11-09 06:25 PM
    Not as of now no... I think it is a limit caused by the RIM OS.
    06-11-09 07:18 PM
    you can separate your SMS messages from all other messages without an app...just go to the message folder, options, scroll to SMS and Email Inboxes and select separate....

The alert for voice mail and texts will show up in a separate folder then
    06-11-09 08:02 PM
    you can separate your SMS messages from all other messages without an app...just go to the message folder, options, scroll to SMS and Email Inboxes and select separate....

The alert for voice mail and texts will show up in a separate folder then
    lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-11-09 08:46 PM
    lol.

Not the same as the pop up apps they are referring to. There is not an app to do what original poster asked and it is due to rim's os. Best solution would be for rim to build this in as an option.

06-11-09 11:23 PM
    Not the same as the pop up apps they are referring to. There is not an app to do what original poster asked and it is due to rim's os. Best solution would be for rim to build this in as an option.

Blah! I didn't think there was. Thanks!
    06-11-09 11:47 PM
    Now that 3jam has the functionality to firewall your sms's and have them not appear in the native app and only in the 3rd party app, I am wondering how may programs have their own UI that will allow the pop up, sending, reply and storage of sms's?
    06-24-09 06:35 PM
    There is an actual pop up box that shows you the entire alert. I have it somewhere on my computer. Ill look at get back to you ASAP.

EDIT: Its called BerryPopUp
    07-01-09 02:47 PM
    i use aerize alerts and i can go straight to sms folder from pop up
    08-22-09 07:41 PM
    BerryPopup works fine for me.

forkup
    08-23-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD