View Poll Results: SocialScope 0.9.5.81 vs UberTwitter BETA 6 ???

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • SocialScope 0.9.5.81

26 41.94%
  • UberTwitter Beta 6

36 58.06%
    I would like everyone's feedback as to which twitter client overall is best between these 2. I would say that these 2 twitter apps are the most well rounded available. So what are your opinions & why? What features make 1 better than the other?
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 01-04-10 at 01:31 PM.
    01-04-10 01:15 PM
    UberTwitter!

You specified in the post that we are rating these apps as a TWITTER CLIENT. Comparing UT with SS on TWITTER functionality ONLY Ubertwitter is the clear winner. I have already said it many times on this forum that the .81 SS has given me sever battery drain problems for some unknown reason, Ubertwitter gives me no problems at all.

If it weren't for the SS battery drain issue, it would be a very tough call, although I still think that UT is a little faster for me, seems to load profile pics a lot faster too....
    01-04-10 01:27 PM
    social scope

its much faster.
    01-04-10 01:29 PM
    don't have Social Scope, been waiting months for it... UB FTMFW

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 01:56 PM
    I have to go with Ubertwitter. SS .81 wrecks my memory.

01-04-10 02:08 PM
    UT has greater functionality.

SS looks prettier.

It depends on whether you prefer form or function
    01-04-10 02:12 PM
    Ss all the way, no memory or battery issues
    01-04-10 02:14 PM
    I say social scope, but poll wont work great cuz not everyone can get ss yet. ****ty on ss part, but i can see they are working on an amazing product.
    01-04-10 02:25 PM
    I have both and I have to say I like uber a lot

01-04-10 02:48 PM
    SocialScope is much easier to use. And a sole-twitter app is useless in a Web 2.0 world. I'm glad SS combines so many things.
    01-04-10 03:07 PM
    Results will not be accurate since not everyone has access to both Apps.
    01-04-10 03:15 PM
    I say social scope, but poll wont work great cuz not everyone can get ss yet. ****ty on ss part, but i can see they are working on an amazing product.
    Your right about that. I guess I'm asking users who have used or are using both apps...
    01-04-10 03:15 PM
    SocialScope is much easier to use. And a sole-twitter app is useless in a Web 2.0 world. I'm glad SS combines so many things.
    Thats one of the reason I like SS because it combines Twitter/FB but UberTwitter has the additional features they just released in BETA 6...I dont want to keep both on my Tour so I'm trying to decide which one to keep.
    01-04-10 03:18 PM
    ubertwitter looks too boring to the eye. SS is so more eye candy to me ;-)
    01-04-10 04:05 PM
    I just took this latest UT beta off my S2 - had back to back jvm app errors while running google voice...SS has the added advantage of having FB with Twitter which I really like...so for now, SS it is!
    01-04-10 07:51 PM
    I have to say, I've been favoring UberTwitter nowadays...I've also noticed since uninstalling SS, I have a lot more memory.
    01-06-10 09:44 AM
    Thats one of the reason I like SS because it combines Twitter/FB but UberTwitter has the additional features they just released in BETA 6...I dont want to keep both on my Tour so I'm trying to decide which one to keep.
    The new SS makes the FB app kinda redundant. But since the FB app can't notify you of new status updates, SS just rules.
    01-06-10 10:51 AM
    Based solely on the twitter functionality Uber is better but on the whole, with facebook, foursquare and flickr socialscope wins.
    01-06-10 01:23 PM
    SocialScope can pound dirt. They still haven't sent me an invite and it's been months. When it's released, expect me to blog about it.
    01-06-10 02:43 PM
    The fact that SS doesn't allow FB INBOX still makes it where you need either the FB app to reply or use FB mobile. UT is not hard to use at all.
    01-06-10 03:28 PM
    On my 8900 Uber is faster and is easier to read.
    01-06-10 05:29 PM
    Socialscope all the way. Ubertwitter doesnt even compare.
    01-06-10 07:24 PM
    when SS finally goes public they had better be the end-all to all current twitter/facebook apps being that they have been "developing" their app for what seems like forever. From what I hear, SS is good at twitter and fb but still lacks certain features that force you to keep the other standalones around. If UT can integrate fb then they will kill SS before they even launch
    01-06-10 08:59 PM
    when SS finally goes public they had better be the end-all to all current twitter/facebook apps being that they have been "developing" their app for what seems like forever. From what I hear, SS is good at twitter and fb but still lacks certain features that force you to keep the other standalones around. If UT can integrate fb then they will kill SS before they even launch
    I agree with this. It is very good, but lacks video support and the facebook side needs a few more options. Would love to see an option to do a mobile upload of photos to your facebook account.
    01-06-10 10:22 PM
    Hopefully UT will add FB in a future update...
    01-07-10 08:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD