RIM's new Podcasts app is great so far, but I need help. I have tried adding channels with links provided on podcast sites, with no luck. Every time I attempt to add a channel, I get a message telling me the app cannot find any podcasts. These links are specifically for adding podcasts to mobile devices. From what I've read, this is a common problem. Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of work around for this issue? Thanks in advance.
    09-01-10 11:15 PM
    No suggestions? I was finally able to add a channel, but now I'm unable to download the podcasts. I'm assuming this is because of the file size limit. Stitcher found a way around this, but the app crashes and freezes my phone. Is there no decent podcast app? Each one has certain features that are lacking in other apps. To have the features and podcast access I want, I need 3-4 apps. There's some convenience for ya.
    09-02-10 05:07 PM
    I haven't had any issues with BB Podcast app on my Storm2.
    I've added some of the podcast provided as well as added one from a url that I pasted from engadget.

Good Luck
    09-02-10 08:10 PM
    try to find the rss feed on the web page. The other thing to do is to download the trial version of podtrapper, search the program and copy/paste the link into bb's podcast proggie.
    09-02-10 11:00 PM
    Does anyone know how to delete a podcast after it's been listened to? I've deleted the podcast but the program information stays in the list of channel details. It says I have 20 episodes, but I actually may have 5. Thanks
    09-10-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD