Hello
    I was wondering if it was possible to get my podcasts on my BB and if so what is the best software to do it.

I have searched the posts and couldn't find anything, but if I have missed a thread please post a link

Thanks for any help anyone may offer!

Have a great day!!
    12-15-08 01:26 PM
    You can use the BB Media Sync software to sync all your itunes playlists (including podcasts) to your BB.

Any content purchased of the itunes store will not work though.

You can also find the file on your computer and drag it over to your bb. This is a bit easier then using BB Media Sync as that software is extremely slow.
    12-15-08 01:38 PM
    Thanks!
    I'll try that
    12-15-08 02:24 PM
    Haven't had issues with Berrytunes! The link is a OTA download via your berry.
    12-15-08 02:28 PM
    Viigo will be releasing a podcast compatible service in their application soon. You just enter the rss of that podcast and it autoupdates -- no downloading from your computer.

It's not out yet, but will be soon

Viigo is the ota download
    12-15-08 03:37 PM
    Try PodTrapper. I found it from this discussion and have just started using the 30 free trial. $10 to buy.

The cool thing is that it will auto-download the podcasts directly to your Blackberry rather than having to transfer them from your computer.
    Last edited by Kalifornia; 12-15-08 at 11:07 PM.
    12-15-08 11:02 PM
    I have berrytunes but found some problems with it. Although i think it's a problem of my carrier. You can try the trial version and see if it works for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 11:10 PM
    Viigo will be releasing a podcast compatible service in their application soon. You just enter the rss of that podcast and it autoupdates -- no downloading from your computer.

It's not out yet, but will be soon

Viigo is the ota download
    Viigo has been promising this feature for about a year now. If you need something to download podcasts try Audiobay, Podtrapper, VoiceIndigo, or downloading directly from the host site using Operamini. You can also stream other the air using Berrytunes, but this method is a battery hog.
    12-24-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD