Can anyone please recommend an app that will let me subscribe to podcasts so I can download and play them on a Bold? Is there anything out there that even comes close to iTunes on the iPhone? I'm not interested really in downloading songs or other apps with it ... I just would like to be able to see available podcasts, click on them and subscribe to them and have them downloaded so I can listen to them.

Thanks.
    12-27-08 01:10 PM
    Not yet. Viigo team are working on it but currently you have to add them manually or use iTunes to sync it to the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 09:35 PM
    12-27-08 09:41 PM
    There appears to be two apps .... PodTrapper and AudioBay. They both seem to have the same rating here. Does anyone know which one is better? It looks like AudioBay might have an advantage with a better interface but if someone has actually experience with either to share, that would be great!
    12-28-08 12:16 AM
    I would love to see something like nokia podcast apps. Which is neat for mobile users.

I also miss podcast and videocast application since i move from nokia e90 to bold.

12-29-08 11:48 AM
    I may be slightly biased, but I'd go with PodTrapper

I'll even throw in a 30 day free trial.

-Marcus
    VersatileMonkey.com
    12-29-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD