I do not know which section to ask for help, so please excuse me.

I was wondering if you can sync pocket informant between different OS. For example, lets say I have pocket informant on my Ipad and also on my blackberry. Is there a way for both of them to sync together?

I want the capability of adding task and events on my ipad and have it to transfer to my blackberry automatically. And vice versa
    03-26-11 11:49 AM
    I know the PI syncs to the blackberry PIM, so really its how to sync blackberry native pim to ipad. Probably. A central hub like outlook? I personally use funambol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    contender likes this.
    03-26-11 12:32 PM
    I know the PI syncs to the blackberry PIM, so really its how to sync blackberry native pim to ipad. Probably. A central hub like outlook? I personally use funambol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Can you explain in steps on how you accomplish sync your blackberry PIM and funambol. Also, whats the time lapse between the two for synchronization?

Well I know PI syncs with gmail for events and alarms. So this was what I was thinking.

On the ipad, have the PI sync with my gmail account.

On the blackberry, have my PI sync with my gmail account.

That way all the alarms and events should sync, correct? (I haven't tried it yet, because I do no have an ipad. If this not doable, I might go with playbook.)

But I also read on PI forums, that you cannot sync tasks to gmail account. Which is critical for me also. Is there a way to bypass this with another third party program?
    03-26-11 12:54 PM
    I personally do not use any google services to sync.

Blackberry ---> Funambol <----outlook

that's pretty much what i use. If i edit something on my BB, I sync it to Funambol, then sync outlook with Funambol then I get it.

The timelapse I believe you can adjust - i just use manual.
    03-26-11 02:15 PM
    PI also syncs Tasks <-> Toodledo <-> iPad.

I tried Funambol but only syncs Thunderbird with Mac.
    03-26-11 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD