Found a couple threads about this but all were kinda old and didn't really provide any good solutions. I figured if we can get enough people demanding this, PNC will jump on it and stop slacking. Everyone go to PNC and "contact them" demanding an APP. Hooray for capitalism.
    03-11-09 11:47 AM
    Good call! I had their app on my old BB and loved it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 12:53 PM
    You no longer need an app for PNC Banking! On March 22nd they launched mobile banking for all! Just go to http://m.pnc.com and register to use PNC Mobile OLB. You can transfer funds, Pay bills, etc. It works really well...enjoy! I have a Storm2 and have been so frustrated because there was no app, but now, any cellphone with the ability to web browse can use it.
    03-23-10 10:49 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for the info, I have been waiting forever for PNC to update their app to include the Storm. The mobile website is pretty slick!
    03-23-10 10:42 PM
    i have been really waiting for a pnc app. The mobile site is great thanks for the heads up!!
    03-25-10 11:10 AM
    thanks, but wish there was an app lol
    03-25-10 11:35 AM
    thanks, but wish there was an app lol
    Ya, it would be nice if we could create a "desktop icon" like in windows with a link to the browser and site.
    03-28-10 09:57 PM
    For those of you interested...PNC will FINALLY have a Storm and Storm2 App (also Bold and Tour) available, starting next week.
    09-22-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD