ok soo ive checked the forums over and over for an answer to my problem and so far i havent been able to locate a solution.
    soo here is my problem:
    each time i reboot my phone after it finally starts all the app permission screens for most of my apps pop up asking for me to change the permission i already set. so i go thru all the screens and set everything to allow then i go to options then to apps and set my defaults to allow and click apply to all.
    and everytime i reboot my phone i have to do this. ive already wipe my device and reloaded the os to.1015. I did have quickboot before but i deleted that app, however there still is the reset module in the application list. i have tried to delete it several times and after i reboot it is still there.

Any help anyone can offer me would be great. thankss!
    03-02-11 03:56 PM
    Try reloading the software again, but this time don't let it restore your apps. Just let it get the base OS on, then unplug the phone and do a battery pull. After it reboots, plug it back in and restore your settings from backup; afterwards install your apps singly and set the permissions from the download screen if downloading. And do a battery pull after each install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 09:08 AM
    thanks i'll give it a shot and let u know it goes
    i also used bbsak to wipe and reload my device and i had it backup my app too
    but when i did the rewipe i didnt reload my app i just used the DM to restore my settings. i installed each app one at a time. but i'll try doing the batt pull after each of em and see what happens.
    thanks again
    03-03-11 10:58 AM
    If that fails, do another wipe/reload to get back to a base install again; only this time reverse the restore order - do apps first before personal settings. Do those after you get the apps on.

I have a suspicion it might be something in your backup, so when you restore from backup leave your phone plugged in, and delete Content Store, then battery pull.

- With DM5, go to Backup/Restore, Advanced, and in the right pane scroll through to find Content Store, then select Clear to delete.
    - With DM6, click Device tab, select Delete, scroll down to Content Store, and click Apply/OK (can't remember which or if it has both buttons) and it'll do a quick backup and restore while leaving Content Store out. And then do a battery pull after all that.

And if that fails, repeat the wipe/reload OS, then apps, then only what you absolutely need - contacts, calendar, custom words, any browser settings (bookmarks etc). And email - always include the email settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by genomos; 03-03-11 at 11:13 AM.
    03-03-11 11:11 AM
    How are you setting the permissions? Are you just doing it through the screen that pops up every time you start the phone, or are you setting them all to allow under the Options/Applications screen?
    03-03-11 04:29 PM
    well i first do it when all the screens pop up then when i finish i go to apps and change the default to allow for all n click apply to all. its funny thou only the first two connections and interactions say custom each time i reboot so i change both of those to allow but user data stays at allow every time i reboot
    03-03-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD