hello all, i keep on getting an uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException. i started noticing this when i upgraded Aerize and AutoStandby to 1.1.2 and 2.3.1 respectively and d/l the comedy launch app from mobile.blackberry.com. it usually happens whenever i press the green call button. im just wondering if anyone had this problem having any of these programs...
    11-26-08 11:06 AM
    Same thing happened to me. I don't have Aerize, but after updating to Autostandby2.3.1 my soft reset app stopped working. Also the Alt+right shift+del no longer does a full reboot, but a quick reset without restoring memory loss. Tried uninstalling Autostandby, but same problem.
    11-26-08 12:25 PM
    I get that exact same java error and come to think of it, I just upgraded Autostandby to 2.3.1 as well. It happens when I am in standby and I receive a call - some times.

EDIT: Actually after some testing it turned out not to be Autostandby that was causing the error. It was Google Sync (the latest version with contact sync). Once I removed it, the problem went away. Don't know if this helps.
    Last edited by mhaven98; 11-27-08 at 06:34 AM.
    11-26-08 05:43 PM
    i'll try that then, i do have google sync. i made it sync with my contacts. n i recently check my contacts on gmail n some contacts had the address repeated like 20 times. it could be that
    11-27-08 09:00 AM
    i am getting this tooo "uncaught exception:java.lang.
    nullpointerException." i started getting this when i downloaded google sync..i wiped handheld.. and also removed google sync and so far it hasnt happend...hope it helps...
    12-01-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD