ok so i posted yesterday and got no response but im hoping today will be better.
    My berryweather app just stopped working. anytime i try and add a location or look at radar or do anything it says "connection failed. check your berryweather transport settings and make sure you are connected to the internet.(BIS - permission denied)". My transport settings are set as BIS-B as it has always been and i have tried the other options (Direct TCP/IP , WiFi, BES) to no avail. this is very frustrating as i have had the app for months now with no problems and then all of the sudden this happens. any insight at all would be great.
    10-10-09 04:01 PM
    Have you emailed the developer?

I have also removed two of your other threads of the same topic... No need for duplicate thread with in 24 hrs.
    10-10-09 04:03 PM
    i have emailed the developer and haven't gotten a response yet
    10-10-09 04:11 PM
    Do you have your firewall enabled?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 04:26 PM
    the developer is known for not getting back to you. So if you have a problem, you are on your own.
    10-10-09 06:19 PM
    I have had this problem also. I finally went to the menu and hit the option to clear radar (I think that's what it was) and now radar works perfectly.

My problem is that I have no background images to choose from. Not really a problem, but would be nice to have since I paid for them.
    10-10-09 08:54 PM
    I have had this problem also. I finally went to the menu and hit the option to clear radar (I think that's what it was) and now radar works perfectly.

My problem is that I have no background images to choose from. Not really a problem, but would be nice to have since I paid for them.
    what do you mean? you choose your own image from your files.
    10-10-09 09:29 PM
    what do you mean? you choose your own image from your files.
    When I select the background option, it opens to a new window that says select file. There is only one folder to chose from. When I click on it, 8 other folders open including my pictures folder. When I select the pictures folder, it just goes back to the single folder of the original screen. It will never open up any pictures.
    10-11-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD