As I was browsing through the apps on blackberry app world I noticed that I don't have all of the apps that my wife's Curve 8330 has. In particular I don't have the free baseball team apps. Under sports and recreation (baseball) she has something like 38 apps and I only have 5. I also noticed on the blackberry app world home page on my desktop that there are other apps that they offer that I can't find, for example Yellow Book. There is no telling how many apps I am missing overall. Does the Curve 8530 just not have access to these apps, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 11:36 PM
    Your phone may not support the apps her phone has. Also do you have the latest version of App World installed?
    06-11-10 11:40 PM
    That is most likely because her phone is OS4.5 and yours is probably OS5.0 and apps are not interchangeable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 11:54 PM
    Ok, I guess I just don't understand why Blackberry would not make one of the more popular apps like Yellow Book available on all phones. That just does not sound like a good marketking scheme. Thanks for the information guys.
    06-12-10 07:59 AM
    Ok, I guess I just don't understand why Blackberry would not make one of the more popular apps like Yellow Book available on all phones. That just does not sound like a good marketking scheme. Thanks for the information guys.
    Maybe because "BlackBerry" didn't create all the apps in AppWorld and it's up to the developers to update their creations?
    06-12-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD