I am really concerned about the language support and app world availability. If RIM wants the Playbook to conquer the world quickly and throws the iPad out of competition, they should support the languages the iPad and Android 3.0 are now supporting.
    They should also make the app world available worldwide. At least starting with free apps. They shouldn't lock it from non supported countries. Fanboys in the non supported countries do crazy stuff to purchase the device and bring it to their countries. It's too bad after all this they find a locked app world and no other option to install new apps.
    I think they should do it right from the beginning. Many loyal people have been waiting for so long for this device. RIM should make them happy.
    They really should make App World and Language issues number one priority.
    03-03-11 09:23 AM
    I am really concerned about the language support and app world availability. If RIM wants the Playbook to conquer the world quickly and throws the iPad out of competition, they should support the languages the iPad and Android 3.0 are now supporting.
    They should also make the app world available worldwide. At least starting with free apps. They shouldn't lock it from non supported countries. Fanboys in the non supported countries do crazy stuff to purchase the device and bring it to their countries. It's too bad after all this they find a locked app world and no other option to install new apps.
    I think they should do it right from the beginning. Many loyal people have been waiting for so long for this device. RIM should make them happy.
    They really should make App World and Language issues number one priority.
    They should make the damn release date the number one priority, lol.
    03-03-11 09:57 AM
    They should make the damn release date the number one priority, lol.
    They said it will be available in April. They said it's not ready yet. RIM doesn't want to repeat the Windows Phone 7 scenario and bring an incomplete device to the market where there are too many competitors. Nobody gives a dam about Winphone 7 now. The market is now so tough, you make one mistake and bad impressions, the next day u find yourself lagging behind.
    03-03-11 10:08 AM
    It seems that the release date is more important than if this product is going to survive and compete or not.
    03-04-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD