what kind of apps do you use the most.hoping that the playbook goes for quality over quantity.what apps would you really use when it comes out or do you just want the browsing experience.games also included.
    03-04-11 01:58 PM
    I'm going the opposite way of Apple, so yeah the browsing experience lol.I don't care for apps really, just give me fully supported flash and a good web browser and I'll be satisfied. =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 02:15 PM
    lol k.but casual games or serious games is always a good market.i hope EA does more with PB or some nice strategy games.but yes streaming content online is my top priority
    03-04-11 02:18 PM
    Yeah I think need for speed and quake will be awesome. But I'm not a huge game-player. I like going on youtube more than anything else lol. I probably will try-out some flash games though like yahoo pool.

03-04-11 02:24 PM
    I want a netflix app for starters. Maybe Angry Birds, but I'm not sure I'd even get it, but it would help RIM out. I also want some great sports coverage apps, maybe even some that will stream games live over WiFi. CBS Sportsline Fantasy Football app that cuts no corners would be nice.

I also want some cool games. The one thing I've been missing with my BB is games that have some sort of graphics. I don't need super intense games, I have a computer, Wii, and gameboy for that stuff, I just want something a little more visual than pixelated (no offense, its my favorite game).
    03-04-11 02:26 PM
    lol i would love that playstation suite that sony is coming up with
    03-04-11 02:30 PM
    I'm going the opposite way of Apple, so yeah the browsing experience lol.I don't care for apps really, just give me fully supported flash and a good web browser and I'll be satisfied. =)

This. This is about I would want, a browser on par with Android and iOS.
    03-04-11 02:40 PM
    I think there is already a thread for this BUT I would like PD Lists and maybe a MS Onenote App.

Stair Dismount and that German military game where you walk through mazes and shoot others.

Labyrinth marble game would be awesome on the playbook.

And I can not believe no one has mention this: DUKE NUKEM
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 03-04-11 at 02:45 PM.
    03-04-11 02:42 PM
    Lol I was going to say Duke Nukem when I was thinking about Quake. How about like a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-type of game? Imagine doing kickflips with the multi-touch? It would be like virtual tech decks.

03-04-11 02:50 PM

Amen. + Skype (video) + Fifa (EA Sports) and we're good....
    03-04-11 07:20 PM
    Oh yeah fifa would be pretty cool too. And skype would be perfect for the front-facing cameras. I'm kind've interested to see what program they decide to use for video conferencing.

03-05-11 11:32 PM
    If there's a Netflix app, I'll sign up for Netflix. I'm really hoping for a Skype app which works with the front facing camera to video chat. Also, as someone said in another thread, I think it'd be pretty cool to have some sort of SNES ROMs or something to go along with the more graphic intensive games
    03-05-11 11:38 PM
    If there's a Netflix app, I'll sign up for Netflix. I'm really hoping for a Skype app which works with the front facing camera to video chat. Also, as someone said in another thread, I think it'd be pretty cool to have some sort of SNES ROMs or something to go along with the more graphic intensive games
    I would if you didn't have to wait so long for new movies!
    03-05-11 11:49 PM
    Virtual machines that will allow us to utilize the itunes and android market place...I believe it's not a question of if....just a matter of when

03-06-11 12:06 AM
    I would sign up with Netflix ONLY if they improved their download selections. Early 90's movie just dont cut it.
    03-06-11 02:01 AM
    Lol I was going to say Duke Nukem when I was thinking about Quake. How about like a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-type of game? Imagine doing kickflips with the multi-touch? It would be like virtual tech decks.

I loved that game, LOL. Miss it on my PC now, wish I remembered where I put that. On some old floppy disk sitting around getting dusty I think.
    03-06-11 08:42 AM
    i like the idea about the emulators.but i think it can handle a little more than SNES.at least to the ps1 or dreamcast level.even though they might never make games for the playbook.all i want is a good touch rpg and some touch sports games
    03-06-11 09:12 AM
    I loved that game, LOL. Miss it on my PC now, wish I remembered where I put that. On some old floppy disk sitting around getting dusty I think.
    Free Duke Nukem Download
    03-06-11 09:28 AM
    Ill name some obvious ones. Gmail, facebook, twitter, netflix, microsoft applications like word, ...that's about all I need for starters as far as applications go.
    03-06-11 09:36 AM
    I would sign up with Netflix ONLY if they improved their download selections. Early 90's movie just dont cut it.
    I do it for the TV shows they offer.
    03-06-11 11:02 PM
    we wont see word.but were getting premium docs to go
    03-07-11 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD