So after seeing CB highlight this app I gave it a shot. Great UI and experience on my 9850 but drains the battery like woah! Why can't BBM just be cross platform... I am tired of trying all these apps. And I know my iPhone friends are tired of me trying to get them to try them as well.

Overall the battery life is my only complaint with PingMe.
    11-10-11 11:13 AM
    I dont know what it went wrong wit yours but i dont have any problem with mine it works great and the battery is ok, if is in stand by but if i start to use it all day i can see the battery drain difference.
    So far this is the best and most clean app i ever tried! UI is stunning.
    11-10-11 11:27 AM
    So after seeing CB highlight this app I gave it a shot. Great UI and experience on my 9850 but drains the battery like woah! Why can't BBM just be cross platform... I am tired of trying all these apps. And I know my iPhone friends are tired of me trying to get them to try them as well.

Overall the battery life is my only complaint with PingMe.
    Yes, it drained the battery on my Blackberry so quickly. I had no choice but to delete it. But it's a great cross-platform app.
    11-15-11 09:40 AM
    nice app but a bit buggy and it killed my battery by mid-day (normally lasts until 11pm ish)
    11-17-11 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD