The fonts don't seem that large to me...at least not within the chat. But I use the default theme. A lot of custom themes jack up fonts in various places so that is why I stick with the stock theme.

The typing lags horribly and the app is laggy overall, however.
    04-03-11 03:50 PM
    I use the stock OS 6 theme on my BB 9700. Default font but font size is set to 5 but of course PingChat does not adhere to the user selected system font or font size - it uses it's own size... And that's the problem...
    04-03-11 04:26 PM
    I use the stock OS 6 theme on my BB 9700. Default font but font size is set to 5 but of course PingChat does not adhere to the user selected system font or font size - it uses it's own size... And that's the problem...
    Ah, ok. I change the font type but leave the size at 8 so that is why I didn't notice anything different.
    04-03-11 07:20 PM
    another observation: I found the service is inconsistent. Some times it delivers and the recipient received my message like straight away.. but on bad day, it lagged behind for 20minutes..
    04-03-11 07:52 PM
    I am having a problem verifying my phone number. I enter my number, I receive the text...but nothing happens! What should happen? Is there something else I should be doing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 01:29 AM
    I "HAD" it on my Torch... I loved the app, but some things just didn't work well.

- It killed my battery (not good)
    - I hardly ever sucessfully uploaded a video or audio file
    - The requesting friends thing never works, I tried asking a friend of mine they dont get the notification, I dont get one from them
    - It can be a bit slow

HELP! lol
    06-28-11 09:15 PM
    I had an issue registering the phone number on my Tour, but got past that and the program had worked flawlessly since. One of my main contacts left black berry, and this has been a great replacement for bbm.
    07-01-11 12:12 AM
    Some carriers block the verification text. We are working on fixing this!
    it still isn't working ...what's going on?
    09-09-11 10:39 AM
    when i send a message and i click the enter button and then i back out of the app with the escape key, the S never appears and the message never sends until i copy and paste it back into the send field and wait in the app for the S to appear
    09-10-11 01:28 AM
    It happens to me a few times a day where I don't get an 'S' for a sent message. I also don't get a message failed either. Sometimes I don't realize that the message isn't sent and I check an hour later and have to resend it by copying and pasting the message from above. Can't the program issue a fail message sooner? This happens both on wifi and 3G.
    10-27-11 11:14 AM
    i love this app and would use this allthe time if a few things could be changed.

Firstly, saving an image that someone sends to you is automatic into the default Picture Library whereas other apps offer you the option to save it somewhere else. So, would it be possible to either offer the user the option of setting the downloads folder in the settings screen or on each actual download?

Secondly, the media systems takes an age to load up your images. Can we not use some other system? Perhaps an edit in to the BB itself to have a 'Send via Pingchat' option in the menus? Or just a better file browser?

Thirdly, is it possible to have the option to NOT INCLUDE the messages in the unfied bb inbox? (Messages Application)

Seems like I am asking a lot and suggesting the app needs work. But I am not. This is a great app, I just think these would make some great additions to an already great app.

Neil.
    11-05-11 08:43 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD