I just took a couple of pictures with my Storm and sent them to FB. I took both pictures with the phone oriented vertically. When I checked my mobile uploads album, the two pictures needed to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise to be oriented correctly.

I also sent one of the pictures to my gmail to test. The thumbnail was oriented properly, but the jpeg file was oriented the same as the two originally sent to facebook.

Any explanations for this?
    Last edited by mtlons; 04-06-09 at 01:11 PM.
    04-06-09 01:09 PM
    Not sure but I have the same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:18 PM
    It's just part of the way the phone captures images. The best way to get it to look normal is to take the picture tilted on the left so that the blackberry button is in your right hand. That's the only way they ever upload right for me.
    04-06-09 01:20 PM
    Yes... it seems that the camera on the Storm is meant to be used in landscape. If you want to take pictures in portrait, you will have to rotate them after you put them on your computer.
    04-06-09 02:02 PM
    yes i believe the phone wants to be in landscape with the bb button to the right... when you play a video.. this is the ONLY way it will show it to you....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD