No need to remember phone numbers again or what the person looks like. Just snap the picture with the camera application or use any GIF, PNG or JPG picture and use it in Picture Dial.

Not only can you dial contacts but you can also send SMS, Email and browse contact website.

For Blackberry OS 4.2 and higher.

Click here to download Picture Dial
    07-25-08 10:35 AM
    here is the new beta 0.85

http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/PictureDial.jad

changes
    ---------

- added quick SMS. you can edit the custom sms in the menu
    - when you send a sms you can pick from the list of quick sms and pictuedial will automatically send it
    or you select "New Message" to type in your own msg
    - better compatibility with the Bold
    07-28-08 11:31 AM
    I downloaded with os42 and worked great now have 45 and everthing works except web shortcuts. It doesn't connect. I have tried to delete reboot and dl again. Won't work. I love the program, but is the main reason I wanted it. I have no trouble using my internet with all other programs. I have checked the premissions and I don't know what else to do. Please help me figure it out.
    08-19-08 08:27 AM
    I imported all contacts and It is VERY slow. Is there an easy way to delete them and start over adding one at a time? I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled and the contacts are allready there.

I am not using the trial. I purchased the program.

Thanks,

Ken
    08-20-08 08:29 AM
    I imported all contacts and It is VERY slow. Is there an easy way to delete them and start over adding one at a time? I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled and the contacts are allready there.

I am not using the trial. I purchased the program.

Thanks,

Ken
    there isn't a function but email us at [email protected] and will send you beta with a delete function.
    08-20-08 09:23 AM
    I downloaded with os42 and worked great now have 45 and everthing works except web shortcuts. It doesn't connect. I have tried to delete reboot and dl again. Won't work. I love the program, but is the main reason I wanted it. I have no trouble using my internet with all other programs. I have checked the premissions and I don't know what else to do. Please help me figure it out.
    can you please try the new beta OTA www.toysoft.ca/ota/PictureDial.jad
    09-22-08 11:18 AM
    Can i beta test the storm version?
    You can send it to my phone

[email protected]
    12-04-08 07:37 PM
    Can i beta test the storm version?
    You can send it to my phone

[email protected]
    sorry but it isnt 100% compatible. we will need to do alot of work for it to work the way we what it on the Storm.
    12-04-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD