The BB storm Desperately needs something for editing pictures.
    options like borders and funny faces along with actual editing like crop and invert color. or even better - i saw an app for the (sorry for saying it) iphone that lets you add a mustache to any picture complete with different mustaches and ability to size the mustache.... HOW COOL!!!

since i am on the topic of new apps that could make some cash.
    Something to take advantage of the phone being able to sense multiple touches. (here comes the bad reference) like Touch Grind for the iphone - freaking sweet game.

sorry if i posted this in the wrong place
    10-28-09 12:42 PM
    You can use a screen capture application to crop photos. Just zoom in on the image you want cropped and then use the screen capture application to capture your screen.
    I used to use cropit which worked great but I can just as easily use Zonasnap which takes a screen shot. FYI
    10-28-09 12:48 PM
    thanks for the suggestion, this could help.

but still no fun stuff. ...>?
    10-28-09 12:51 PM
    We have an application called Doodle which will allow you to draw on pictures you have taken, or ones stored on your device, as well as perform some image effects such as sepia, infrared and black & white. Here is the link for more information:

Doodle - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-28-09 01:49 PM
    any pre loaded "clip art" type things that you can add to pictures within this program?
    10-28-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD