I seem to remember there being a Picasa mobile app being created, and then canceled later. Is this true?
    If so, is there some way to get pics from a berry to a Picasa album without having to download them to a PC and then put them on Picasa?
    Do any direct upload solutions exists for anything else? From what I gather, Facebook can do this, but I really only want a photo album, not a whole social networking site.
    08-27-08 04:16 PM
    You are correct in your assumption that RIM did not continue to develop the Picasa application for whatever reason. Try the flicker download. You can upload pictures from your BB to the website and it can be used just for photo sharing. Here is the link:

BlackBerry - Flickr for BlackBerry Smartphones
    08-27-08 04:41 PM
    Photobucket works well also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 05:03 PM
    I just installed Flickr and it works great. The thing i like most is it adds "send to Flickr" to the BB menu when viewing a photo. Facebook also does this which I actually joined for this purpose. I think I will use Flickr now instead.
    08-27-08 07:13 PM
    Does anyone know whether RIM will be getting back to their development of a Picasa Mobile app? I know there are many ways to upload photos to various sites, including Picasa Web, but having a dedicated photo viewer that allows you to view your online photo albums on Picasa would be excellent.
    12-15-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD