I have and HTC touch pro, nice device but has some of the same nagging issues as my wife's pearl 8130.
    I found the solution to me problem in a great app called phone alarm.
    It allows profile switching by time, location, wifi detection etc. it also has ability to have seperate ringers for mms vs email vs text for individuals vs groups. even allows diff rings for mms vs email vs phone for same people.
    it also allows you to set reminders for any/all missed events in seconds minutes, or hours.
    it's skinnable and most importantly it WORKS.

Is there any one single program, or combo that will do all this?
    looking to fix my wife's 8130.
    thank you. i looked at a few that changed lights but never repeated reminder including bbbuzzer and another one i'm blanking on that seems to be it's main competitor.

Posted from my HTC TOUCH PRO at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thomasshawn; 03-27-09 at 08:54 AM.
    03-27-09 08:05 AM
    BUMPING CAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT LISTED ON FORUM
    Posted from my HTC TOUCH PRO at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 08:57 AM
    Check out Toysoft's two offerings. One sets/resets profile by TIME or Calendar subject, another uses cell towers to determine location and therefore, profile.

You can change the tones/tunes which play for different email accounts (my primary ones have one tone, others have another). I THINK there may be ways to set tones/tunes for individuals but I've not attempted or looked for that (they may be called EXCEPTIONS)
    03-27-09 10:17 AM
    profile changiing helps that's great but what about reminders for missed sms, calls etc.
    BlackBerry Alerts flashes blue all the time but otherwise seems to work
    03-27-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD