I'm looking for a free pet tracker app where you can store medical information, vet schedules, vaccination records and other details. I searched the forum and found one old thread asking for the same thing last 2009 I think.

I found some paid apps but wanted to see if anyone had any info on free apps. Thanks.
    01-27-12 08:52 AM
    Spend the $5 sport, there are no free ones. Or create a spreadsheet and enter the info. That's all the app would be anyway.

I'm looking for a free pet tracker app where you can store medical information, vet schedules, vaccination records and other details. I searched the forum and found one old thread asking for the same thing last 2009 I think.

I found some paid apps but wanted to see if anyone had any info on free apps. Thanks.
    01-28-12 08:56 AM
    That's why I posted here, hoping that someone might know of free ones. No harm in trying. Buying apps right now is not on my budget due to financial issues. And what can I say, having an actual app is prettier than entering the info into a spread sheet.
    01-31-12 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD