Folks,

I just brought a blackberry 9360 which allows me to have to add contact list, to- do list, calendar,etc on the phone. But When I do sychronization to my laptop using Blackberry desktop manager I could not find all my data on the laptop. I want to be able to do calendar, reminder,etc on my laptop as well and update through sychronization both to laptop and blackberry.

Do I need to purchase another personal manager software or have to use outlook express for enjyoing all these features.

Pls advise

Richard
    07-18-10 09:11 PM
    What application are you attempting to to sync with on your computer? (ie what version of Outlook) (Note that Outlook Express does not have a calendar.)
    07-19-10 05:57 AM
    Thank you for the response. I am not sure. I just notice my Tour has calendar, notepad,etc that come with this Blackberry from Sprint. If I input anything, I'd like to edit/add new info on my laptop as well and sych between laptop and Tour.

But the problem when I activate blackberry desktop manger, I do not see any application that allows me to do so. Note I have not purchase any other apps since I got this new phone.

Richard
    07-21-10 02:33 PM
    Use google calendar, then download google sync to your bb.

You can keep track of your appts in both your bb and online at google calendar. When you update one, the other is updated as well.
    07-21-10 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the expert advise. May I use Yahoo calendar to do the same because I mainly use Yahoo calendar, email,etc?
    07-22-10 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD